Do you answer YES to any of these?
1. You have more garden fails than wins and find you just can't grow much food on the plants you have.
2. You have NEVER grown food before but you want to or You feel confused or overwhelmed with how to start?
3. You are in a smaller space and can't seem to fit much in?
If yes...then don't worry YOU are who I help!
GROW YOUR PATCH
Grow with ease & get the In My Patch method inside Sarah's online program.
Imagine FINALLY growing baskets of beautiful homegrown food, even in a small space without having to google!
No internet trawling, no lengthy YouTube, no complicated horticultural terms. Just easy, no fuss, time-saving “Grow- know-how” that will have you growing food in JUST ONE Season!
All are easily accessible on your device!
- Video lessons - Easily digestable step-by-step videos walking you through growing a veggie garden week by week.
- Online Program follow-along week by week or complete at your own pace. Practical advice you can action in your garden,
- Watch on all devices and access your program on your laptop, tablet, or phone wherever you have an internet connection.
- Access to Sarah. She is there to support you every step of the way - you get direct access to her via the private Facebook group for questions as you go through the program.
- Lifetime access - watch your program whenever you like, as many times as you like.
Sarah has been inspiring & helping others to grow food for over 7 years through her online programs and social media channels. As seen on Channel 10, The ABC & The Mentor.
One-off Investment of $497 (aud)
Incredible Food Grown By Beginners!
What you'll learn
- How to actually grow food
- Starting and growing a veggie garden from scratch
- Choosing the right location for your garden
- Setting up a courtyard veggie garden
- Growing in pots or planters
- Soil preparation
- Starting seeds and Raising Seedlings
- Planting and Spacing
- Pest and disease management
- Vertical Space set up
- How to Grow over 10 different fruits/veggies/flowers
- Consecutive planting
Learn Sarahs veggie growing secrets
For the last 7 years, Sarah has been on a mission to inspire and help people to grow food at home. She has published over 1000 pieces of content that have been viewed by tens of millions of people. She has helped thousands of people to grow food through her ebooks, short courses, and her signature online course. She has been featured on Channel 10, The ABC, and The Mentor.
Sarah is passionate about everyone growing food, she believes everyone should grow something. It’s an incredible thing to do for our health, our mental health and the environment, not to mention our taste buds! Sarah understands how tricky and overly complicated growing food can be and how frustrating is it to fail over and over or to spend money on a garden that doesn’t produce food, so she has created a program to solve it.
In this course, Sarah teaches you everything she knows about growing food at home. And teaches you the exact way she grows incredible fresh food herself.
APPLY WHAT YOU LEARN
Grow your own incredible food month by month
In the program, Sarah breaks down growing food into clear, easy, actionable steps. Follow along with Sarah and her process step by step and grow your most abundant veggie garden ever. You can also watch the entire program in full and then come back to the start to action in your own space when you are ready. By following Sarah's method you’ll have the knowledge, the process, and the practical skills to grow food, even if you have never tried it before! It’s a proven method that helps beginners grow food first go!
Grow Your Patch Transformations
"As a beginner vegetable gardener, I'd borrowed a steady stream of books from our local library and watched countless episodes of Gardening Australia to try to learn as much as I could about growing my own organic vegetables at home...Despite all this, I still couldn't master how to do it... until now..." Lisa - Brisbane
“The biggest game changer for me when it comes to growing my own vegetables. I have not been disappointed. I have learnt so much, from the importance of garden bed positioning, soil, maintenance through the season through to pest control. These lessons I will always have with me season after season. Thank you Sarah" - Jonalyn
“I'm a busy working social worker and I had been trying to grow food for about 1.5 years with limited success. I was pretty disheartened. Since doing Sarah's program I've been successful in growing food with multiple harvests for a steady stream of produce" - Rachel
Not Your Typical Online Growing Course Its Better
- I’ll hold your hand (in an online sense)
This program is like joining me in the garden, with a cuppa or wine (what ever floats your boat) and seeing exactly what Im doing and having me explain why, what and how along the way!
- Start to Finish Process
Instead of watching videos and surface level tutorials you’ll be watching a start to finish process and method that you can either implement along side me, or you can learn and then implement when you are ready
- The Good, the bad and the Ugly
Guess what, this isn’t a cookie cutter program, you are not going to see perfection in this program. You’ll be learning about and seeing every aspect of growing food so you can learn how to mange the bad and the ugly in your garden! You’ll get an inside look into how I manage and deal with Pest's and Disease's in my garden to grow the most food possible!
- Learn Sarahs Secrets
Accessing knowledge has never been easier. You’re not getting tips and tricks here. You are getting Sarahs whole method in sequence! You won’t find this program anywhere else.
- Watch on All Devices or via App
Whether you’re at home, on the go or in the garden! You’ll always have access to your lessons via you laptop, tablet or phone!
- Unlimited Access
This isn’t a 8 week or 12 week course. You can access it as many times as you like, whenever you like. Pay once and you get instant access to the program. A valuable resource you can use time and time again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer to your question? Send me a message on Instagram Titled COURSE and I'll try to answer for you!